50 Motivational Disney Quotes About Dreams To Live By
I am sure that most of you have heard of Disney before. Disney was founded by Walt Disney in 1923, around 84 years ago and has become one of the most famous names in the animation industry. You are probably familiar with Mickey Mouse as well as many other famous faces.
However, Disney is also responsible for giving children and adults many motivational and inspirational stories, and these stories are some amazing quotes. You’ll be surprised just how heartfelt and motivating these Disney quotes are and possibly even wonder how you missed some of them in the first place! Let’s have a look at some Disney quotes which should help motivate, inspire and move you.
10 Motivational Disney Quotes About Love And Family
1. “Love is a song that never ends.” – Bambi.
2. “I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – John Smith, Pocahontas.
3. “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” – Dory, Finding Nemo.
4. “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.” – Stitch, Lilo & Stitch.
5. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” – Pooh, Winnie The Pooh
6. “To face the future with another who means more than any other is to be loved.” – The Rescuers.
7. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Naveen, Princess And The Frog.
8. “You are my greatest adventure.” – Mr. Incredible, The Incredibles.
9. “To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love's kiss.” – Giselle, Enchanted.
10. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Olaf, Frozen.
10 Motivating Disney Quotes About Happiness And Self-Love
1. “Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White, Snow White And The Seven Dwarves.
2. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and beautiful of all”. – The Emperor, Mulan.
3. “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” – Donald Duck.
4. “It’ll turn out alright in the end, you’ll see.” – Mrs. Potts, Beauty and the Beast.
5. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.” – Pooh, Winnie-The-Pooh.
6. “Think happy thoughts!” – Peter Pan.
7. “You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring!” – Lumiere, Beauty And The Beast.
8. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse.
9. “A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Zeus, Hercules.
10. “Like so many things, it is not what's outside, but what is inside that counts.” Aladdin.
10 Inspiring Disney Quotes About Adventure And Travel
1. “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” – Pooh, Winnie The Pooh.
2. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille.
3. “It's up to you how far you'll go. If you don't try, you'll never know.” – Merlin, The Sword In The Stone.
4. “There's the whole world at your feet.” – Bert, Mary Poppins.
5. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel, Tangled.
6. “Open different doors, you may find a you there that you never knew was yours. Anything can happen.” – Mary Poppins.
7. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – Peter Pan.
8. “Every adventure requires a first step.” – Alice, Alice In Wonderland.
9. “Our fate lives within us; you only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Merida, Brave.
10. “Adventure is out there!” – Charles Muntz, Up.
10 Motivating Disney Quotes About Dreams And Success
1. “Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya.” – Laverne, The Hunchback Of Notre Dame.
2. “Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest.” – Pocahontas.
3. “Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother, Cinderella.
4. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney.
5. “I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.” – Edna Mode, The Incredibles.
6. “I remember daddy told me ‘fairytales can come true'. But you've got to make them happen, it all depends on you!” – Tiana, Princess And The Frog.
7. “Everything that made that giant tree is already contained inside this tiny little seed. All it needs is some time, a little bit of sunshine and rain, and voilá! Now, y-you might not feel like you can do much now, but that's just because, well, you're not a tree yet. You just have to give yourself some time. You're still a seed.” – Flik, A Bug's Life.
8. “I don't want to survive. I want to live.” – The Captain, Wall-E.
9. “The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.” – Tiana, The Princess And the Frog.
10. “If you dream a thing more than once, it's sure to come true.” – Aurora, Sleeping Beauty.
10 Inspirational Disney Quotes About Growing Up And Moving On
1. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” – Rafiki, The Lion King.
2. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo.
3. “Look inside yourself. You are more than what you have become.” – Mufasa, The Lion King.
4. “When you find out who you are, you find out what you need.” – Mama Odie, The Princess And The Frog.
5. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Ratatouille.
6. “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella.
7. “Just because it’s what’s done, doesn’t mean it’s what should be done.” – Cinderella.
8. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy, Pinocchio.
9. “Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.” – Walt Disney.
10. “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Meet The Robinsons.