What is Numerology? 7 Interesting Facts About Numerology
Do you always see the same number throughout your life? Have you found yourself drawn to particular numbers? Perhaps you want to learn more about numerology? Maybe you have absolutely no idea what numerology is?
I am going to discuss what numerology is, the history behind it, how it works and how you can calculate your numerology number, as well as some interesting facts about the topic.
What Is Numerology?
In simple terms, numerology is a study of numbers in your life. You can uncover information about the world and also each individual person by using Numerology. Numerology is seen as a universal language of numbers.
If you are familiar with Astrology, then you may know a little bit about Numerology; it is similar in quite a few ways but uses a different method to get the information and insight: Numbers.
Numerology is the idea that the universe is a system and once broken down we are left with the basic elements, which is numbers. These numbers can then be used to help us to better understand the world and ourselves as individuals.
Where numerology came from and how it came to be is somewhat of a mystery, like many ancient philosophies. Egypt and Babylon are where the earliest written records of numerology are said to be.
Other evidence of the history of numerology shows that it was used thousands of years ago in Rome, China, Greece, and Japan.
Modern-day numerology is normally credited to Pythagoras, who was a Greek philosopher. Although it is not known if he invented Numerology, he had some theories behind it, which took numbers to a completely different level. These theories are now the reason behind Pythagoras having the credit for modern day numerology.
The person who actually came up with the name ‘Numerology’ and also bought recognition and awareness to it in modern day times, it called Dr. Julian Stenton. There is not much else known about the whereabouts of Numerology, it has become quite popular in today’s society and is used by many.
How Does Numerology Work? Use This Example Or A Numerology Calculator
As the idea behind Numerology is that the cosmos and your life is affected by your birthdate, you use this factor to find your life path number. Your life path number is a number that describes your traits and personality and who you are. It also outlines any opportunities or challenges you may face, as well as any lessons you may have to learn along the way.
Each life path number has a different meaning and should be reflective of who you are. To find out your life path number you use your birthday and add up each number. If you have trouble with this, you can also use a Numerology calculator. But, here is an explanation of how Numerology works:
For example, April 4th 1992, would be 4 + 4 = 8. (1 + 9 + 9 + 2 = 21, 2 + 1 = 3) Then, 8 + 3 = 11. 11 is then your life plan number. The number 11 is also a master number, as is 22. A master number is a number with powerful meanings.
Once you have your life plan number, you can then see what it says about you and your life.
7 Interesting Facts About Numerology
Here are some interesting facts that you may not know about Numerology.
- The numbers you receive through Numerology include both positive and negative features, but you should recognize both. It can all help with different life aspects, such as career, business, health, and love.
- The master numbers in Numerology are 11, 22 and 33.
- You can use your numerological number as your ‘life guide’ and it can help with any obstacles you may face. Click here to get your free numerology reading.
- Through using Numerology, you can find our an individual’s strengths and weaknesses and their life purpose.
- There are many different numbers you can find out through numerology, such as Life Plan number, Expression number, Core numbers and many more (see below). (Use this Numerology Calculator to work this out).
- You can also use your full name to find out your number chart in Numerology.
- You can also use Numerology to find out when challenges and opportunities will present themselves in your life.
Numerology Reports And Calculations To Try Now
- The Secret Meaning Of Numbers 0 To 9
- Find your Hidden Passion Number
- Your Life Path Number Calculator
- Love Compatibility According To Your Life Number
- How To Calculate Your Expression Number
- Discovering Your Sun Number
- The Meaning Of 11:11, 9:11 or 21:21
- Do You Keep Seeing Repeating Numbers?
- Full Numerology Video Report
Numerology Doesn't Have To Be Complicated…
So, do you want to tap into the 4,000 year old science of numerological analysis? You don't have to grab your calculator or do complicated sums to discover the secret of your life numbers… Get all this done for you instantly!
Be sure to get this FULL numerology report, including all the calculations detailed here in this article. As well as calculating your numbers, this report can help you find your purpose, validate your daily intent and show you what to do now.