Ready For the Next Step? 8 Quotes to Help You Embrace New Beginnings
Life has a way of changing fast; but when you feel yourself tittering on the edge of big life-change or new beginnings, how do you make that leap?
When you’re struggling to let go of the past and embrace new beginnings, a little inspiration is needed! So, take a look at the following 8 tips and quotes below for greater peace and certainty in all your life transitions.
1. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”
If you’re reluctant for change and see starting anew as a sign of having failed, it’s time for a shake-up of perspective. You may not have succeeded where you’d originally hoped to; but now you have the opportunity to try again – this time, with improved wisdom.
2. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
– C. S. Lewis
Struggling to let go of the past? If you sense that you are holding something close to your heart that needs to be released, but you are afraid of saying goodbye, just be willing. Simply having the willingness to let go is a great first step in the right direction and begins to create the space you need to heal and let go for good.
3. “The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.”
With the opportunity for new beginnings, comes the opportunity for new experiences and personal growth. Each new chapter that greets us opens up our worlds just that little bit more, making them all the brighter for it.
4. “Life is simple. Everything happens for you, not to you. Everything happens at exactly the right moment, neither too soon nor too late. You don't have to like it… it's just easier if you do.”
– Byron Katie
Life doesn’t happen to you; you make life happen. So rather than looking at the end of an experience or chapter of your life as something that has been forced on you, try looking at it as a chance to regain control over what happens now.
5. “Life is not a dress rehearsal. Stop practicing what you’re going to do and just go do it. In one bold stroke, you can transform today.”
Want to take the leap into the unknown of your own accord? Simple – stop thinking about it and just do. The best way to get a new idea or chapter of your life off the ground is to just start…
6. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
And once you’ve taken that first step, have faith that although you don’t know what happens next, you are exactly where you are supposed to be!
7. “The more scared we are of a work or calling, the more sure we can be that we have to do it.”
– Steven Pressfield
Whether it’s quitting your job, walking away from a stressful relationship, speaking your mind on something important to you or starting up a new business venture – follow your heart. More often than not it is inaction that we lose out to, not action. More often than not, the scarier something feels the more important it is to us. So if it important to you – do it!
8. “Don’t worry about being worried. You’re heading out on an adventure and you can always change your mind along the way and try something else.”
Do you know what the best thing about beginning is? You can always begin again!
That’s the real beauty of life…as quickly as something ends, we can start something anew.
Regardless of what may be coming to an end or only just beginning for you, change is about growth. So when the time does come to take that step into the unknown, relish the opportunity that is in front of you.
The future and the Law of Attraction…
And if you are worried about the future, questioning your life’s direction and wanting the answers now you should click on the quiz image or click here to check out this free, cutting-edge 60-second quiz that reveals a personalized path to effectively applying abundance in your life. (Hint: There is a very well explained free video at the end that makes a lot of sense).
It’s vital right now that nothing is holding you back from using The Law Of Attraction effectively! Get started and take our free quiz now…
This opportunity includes:
- Professional tips based on work with over 5.5 MILLION people (in 108+ countries).
- A free personalized abundance reading identifying what’s holding you back.
- A free video that teaches you how to apply the Law Of Attraction effectively in your life.
- Plus, you will join our mailing list and receive free updates, quotes, advice and more!