Detox Your Mind In 12-Minutes: The Power Of Brainwave Audios
“I think all people have greatness inside them. It is just a matter of persistence; sticking to what you have envisioned until it is a reality. I have a deep conviction that everyone, including you, has been given exactly the right set of gifts to fulfill some magnificent purpose in life. Greatness must simply be chosen. And if you choose it, it will happen.” — Ilchi Lee
We all have the potential to do great things, as Ilchi Lee states. But with overwhelming thoughts and decisions, are our brains really prepared to achieve success? Keep reading to discover why (and how) a mind detox could benefit you and help you manifest your dream life.
First of all, let’s have a quick test to see if you need a “mind detox”.
Do You Need A ‘Mind Detox'?
How many of the following five statements can be applied to your current situation?
1. I can never quieten my busy mind and all of its thoughts. I am always thinking about the past or the future and can’t seem to enjoy the present.
2. No matter how hard I try to sort my life out, there is always something that worries me.
3. I wake up in a more or less good mood, but by the end of the day I am exhausted, stressed, and don’t feel like doing anything.
4. I know that I tend to overthink things, but I can’t stop. It is like I have no control over my own thoughts.
5. Sometimes I can’t shake off a bad mood even if I try to stay positive.
If you can relate to any of these, you are in URGENT need of a “brain detox”.
Stop The Negative Thoughts And Detox Your Mind
The same way you take care of your body, you need to take care of your mind. And you can do this by not letting negative thoughts rampage through it.
Don't worry, we are all guilty of overthinking things and letting our worries get the best of us.
But at least now you know that you suffer from this, and, more importantly, that there are things that can help you.
There are quite a few things you can do to declutter your mind and relax from time to time.
Here are just a few:
- Tidy up your home. A tidy home means a tidy mind.
- Rearrange your furniture.
- Go for a long drive, and let yourself get lost.
- Write in a journal.
But we are going to focus on a more scientific solution to your problem – brainwave entrainment.
More articles on ways to declutter your mind:
- How To Stop Overthinking And Overcome Anxiety Now
- Reset Your Brain In 12 Minutes (With Brainwave Audios)
- How To Live In The Moment And Stop Worrying About The Past
- The Universe Says Relax! 5 Powerful Relaxation Techniques Everyone Can Use
- How To Stop Overanalyzing Everything And Overcome Worrying
What Is Brainwave Entrainment?
Brainwave entrainment is a method of stimulating the brain in a way that helps it enter a specific state.
The brainwave audio uses special pulses and frequencies that help induce a deep state of relaxation.
When you listen to brainwave audios, your brain “reacts” to these tiny pulses without you having to focus or concentrate on them.
You automatically get into a meditative state that lasts for around 12 minutes and leaves you feeling more relaxed, happy and stress-free.
Brainwave entrainment has been studied and practiced for over 100 years now. And has been scientifically proven to influence your conscious awareness.
How Do Brainwave Audios Work?
- The brainwave audio sends special pulses and frequencies.
- The brain catches these pulses and enters a state of relaxation.
- After the session, you should feel much more relaxed and happy!
What Will Change (And How Soon)?
When you start listening to brainwave entrainment audios you will experience immediate benefits such as:
- Greater relaxation
- Improvement in mood
- Higher stress threshold
- More control over your emotions
One session can last as little as 12 minutes (so you can easily fit it into your schedule) and you will still experience all of these life-changing benefits.
Of course, to reap the full benefits, you will need more than one session.
Try to listen to these audios 3-4 times a week. You can do this whenever it suits you best; in the morning, during the day, or at night.
By the way, this is not “traditional meditation” where you need to sit in the lotus position; you just need to make yourself comfortable and simply relax.
Get Your FREE Brainwave Audio
- Enter your email address (click here now for the form). Shortly after filling in the form, you should receive an email with a link to download the FREE audio. (Plus a voucher for money off the full version!).
- No special instructions are needed… Simply click play and get comfortable!
It is as easy as that… If you want to discover the power of brainwave entrainment, be sure to get your free audio by clicking here now.