5 Powerful Affirmations for Happiness And Instant Positivity
We are what we think. And what does thinking consist of? Words…
Our words are powerful things. The words we use to talk to ourselves, to others, when we think and when we daydream… these are all energy too, so why aren’t we using our words more to our advantage?
Well, now you can! Affirmations offer an ideal way in which to use your words positively, to create change in your life. With the right affirmation, you can swap a negative mentality for a positive one, gain improved clarity in a situation and work toward achieving your goals.
Below you will find 5 powerful affirmations to help you in all areas of your life.
Write them down and keep them somewhere you will read them often; perhaps on your bathroom mirror, refrigerator door or on your desk at work. With these affirmations at your disposal, you’ll feel strong enough to tackle anything and capable of creating the life you want and deserve.
5 Happiness Affirmations
‘It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.’ – Muhammad Ali
“The Universe Supports Me.”
When you’re feeling low or alone, it can be hard to feel as though anyone is on your side. This affirmation is a great reminder that you are never alone and that despite how things may seem, life is always on your side. The universe is continually orchestrating for things to work in your favor.
You should keep having faith and your mind fixed firmly on what it is that you want most. Remember, know that these WILL become a reality for you.
“I Am Enough.”
You are enough, exactly as you are right now. When you feel the pressures of life crashing down on you or believe that happiness is only possible once you’ve achieved this, or look like that, it’s time to bring yourself back to a place of self-love and know that you are always already enough.
“My Heart Is Always Open And I Radiate Love.”
Whether you’re struggling with relationship problems, low self-esteem, work stresses or whatever it may be; you will always find that the best solution is rooted in love. So use this as a reminder to always keep your heart open to giving and receiving love in all its forms.
“I Have Everything I Need To Be Happy Right Now.”
Gratitude is the most powerful tool there is for immediate, inner happiness. So no matter what’s going on around you, with this affirmation take a moment to reflect on everything you have to be grateful for and capture this feeling to see you through the rest of your day.
“My Dreams Are Coming True Every Day.”
Use this affirmation upon waking or the last thing at night, remind yourself of this until it becomes engraved onto your very soul and it will become the case for you!
5 Bonus Affirmations For Happiness
- I choose to be happy and grateful today.
- Happiness flows through me constantly.
- My future is full of light and laughter.
- There are amazing things in my life; no matter how small they may seem, they are significant.
- I am at peace with my past.
Want More? 10 Affirmation Guides To Read Next
- 15 Morning Affirmations For Success And Confidence
- 15 Daily Positive Affirmations For Love And Romance
- Positive Daily Affirmations Using The Law Of Attraction
- 14 Daily Affirmations For Self-Empowerment And Confidence
- The 4 Step Plan On How To Create Your Own Affirmations
- 5 Types Of Affirmations That Increase Self-Esteem
- 5 Law Of Attraction Affirmation Tips To Help You Feel Better
- Three Tips For Writing Affirmations (With Powerful Affirmation Examples)
- 6 Affirmations For Overcoming Dating Insecurities
- How Daily Affirmations Can Change Your Life
Learn How To Apply Positive Affirmations To Your Life…
In order to help you through this process, we are offering a FREE guide on how to create affirmations and use them for maximum effect.
I created this guide so you too can discover the life-changing effect affirmations can have. Included in this interactive guide is the following:
- A guided video and audio hosted by me, Katherine Hurst. This should help you discover the effect affirmations can have.
- A downloadable MP3 and PDF. This includes some great affirmation examples and you can take it wherever you go in both MP3 (audio) or PDF (ebook) format.
- Your ‘create your own’ affirmation guide. You can use this guide when writing your own affirmations. This is especially useful when using affirmations for a specific goal or for a particular area of your life.
If this sounds like something you would like, then please sign up for Affirmation Sensation today. There are no fees or subscription payments for this guide, just a free account.
“When we come to the empowering realization that we are able to create whatever we want through our thoughts alone, we have the exciting opportunity to transform our lives and enjoy a lifestyle that we had previously never imagined possible.”