19 Pieces Of Dating Advice (Based On The Law Of Attraction)
Dating can be challenging, but if you want to end up with your soul mate then it’s well worth taking the advice of Law of Attraction experts.
Some of this advice will help you make powerful practical changes, while other tips will assist you in cultivating the type of mindset that leads to long-term love.
- Say positive affirmations before your dates. A simple “I am ready to have a wonderful time” or “I will open my heart and mind to each new person I meet” can get you into just the right frame of mind.
- Cut out negative talk. Don’t say “I bet this is awful!” or “He’ll never like me!” before you a date.
- Declutter your home of things that remind you of past relationships. When you hold onto old love letters or photos of previous partners, you send out a message to the universe saying that you’re yet ready for a new love.
- Practice mindfulness to kill nerves. If you’re feeling too anxious before a date, take five minutes to center yourself with slow, deep breathing exercises.
By the way, if you think nerves and negative beliefs are interfering with your quest for love, check out The Law Of Attraction program ‘Origins‘. It has a number of great exercises that can help you. Especially The Romance Magnet, which will teach you how to quickly and easily harness the Law of Attraction to find “the one” without feeling desperate or weird. This works wonders to help make space in your heart for someone new, or simply to become more “in tune” with the opposite sex!
- Read success stories. Exposing your brain to more and more evidence that true love is possible can help to reshape your own attitudes, giving you more hope that you can attract what you want.
- Visualize true love. Every day, fully immerse yourself in a vivid mental image of what it will be like to have your soul mate in your love. Let yourself feel loved, excited and happy, and know that this is possible for you.
- Write a letter from your future self, describing what it’s like to be deeply in love. For some people, this is even more moving and motivating than visualization.
- Face your fears about dating and try something new. Never been on a blind date, or tried a dating site? Branch out, and maximize your chances of attracting the right person.
- Uncover your limiting beliefs about love by writing them down. Then, write a more positive, more accurate new belief next to each of these negative messages.
Click here to read more about the 17 Emotional Blocks That Are Standing In The Way Of True Love. If you learn to remove them, you could open yourself up to a whole new world of happiness…
- Trust your intuition. While it’s great to be open-minded and go on a wide variety of dates, your intuition knows if you’re moving further away from where you want to be. Go with your gut.
- Believe that each relationship experience has something to teach you. No matter how a relationship ended, try to draw a positive and useful lesson from it—and remember that these unsuitable relationships are necessary steps on the road to your ideal partner.
- Make a dream board that represents what you want to achieve from dating. You can do this easily, as long as you have a cork board and a pile of magazines—just look for images that connect with your idea of what love means. Display the dream board in a prominent place.
- Spread love to others and expect it return. According to the Law of Attraction, what we send out determines what we receive. So, if you want your dating life to go well, cultivate a generous, affectionate way of behaving—notice how the world immediately starts being more loving in response.
- Believe that your soul mate is out there. Don’t listen to pessimists and sceptics who don’t think that true love is possible. It is possible, and you can achieve it! Remind yourself of that fact every day.
- Connect with a “love object” and take it on your dates. Good examples include rose quartz stone, a rock shaped like a heart or a postcard with an inspiring quote on it. Touch it in your pocket or your purse if you need a confidence boost before (or during!) your date.
- Know what you actually want from dating. While it’s unproductive to have a rigid idea of the partner you want, having a clear idea of key traits and values will help the universe send you the right person.
- Live your life as if you already have your ideal partner. Living “as if” basically involves acting like you would if you had what you wanted. When it comes to love, this means creating space in your home for your partner, and maybe even booking two tickets for a show six months away.
- Don’t overgeneralize from past relationships. Many people give up on love because of heartbreak, assuming they’re “not the kind of person” who can be happy. It is only adopting this mindset that stops you from being the kind of person who can be happy!
- Finally, enjoy the little things. Don’t be so caught up in the idea of your endgame that you miss a chance to be grateful for the simple pleasure of getting to know someone new. Cultivating this kind of gratitude not only makes every day nicer, but it also makes you vibrate on a higher frequency—a frequency that attracts more positive experiences.
Develop a step-by-step plan for yourself that you will follow to develop a more positive approach to dating.
For further advice, have a look at these 6 Physical Steps To Attracting Love. These are things you can do right NOW.