Positive Daily Affirmations Using The Law Of Attraction
Law of Attraction experts almost universally recommend using positive affirmations. However, perhaps you’ve struggled to design affirmations that work for you. Alternatively, perhaps you’re new to the Law of Attraction and are not sure how to start using affirmations in the most productive way. Although you know they’re supposed to be a powerful tool, maybe you just don’t understand how to use affirmations and are worried that you’re limiting your manifestation potential.
If your experience of affirmations has been frustrating, confusing, underwhelming or awkward, you’re not alone. The good news is that you can find a way to make them work for you! Meanwhile, if you’re just learning about affirmations and feeling intimidated, this guide should help to demystify the concept.
What are Affirmations or Self-Affirmations?
In the simple terms, the definition of affirmations (sometimes called “self-affirmations”) is ‘positive sentences that you repeat to yourself'. When you first start saying these phrases, they might not be true. Often, they are designed to reflect what you want to be true. Over time, the consistent repetition of daily positive affirmations helps to reshape your beliefs and assumptions about yourself and the world around you. This reshaping gives you a more positive perception of who you are and where you stand.
According to the Law of Attraction, what you think and feel shapes your reality. The power of affirmations lies in their ability to transform your external world by first changing your internal one. In addition, you can use affirmations for all sorts of goals, from self-confidence to career success, love, and abundance. Their only limitations are the ones you place on them.
Daily Affirmations: How They Can Change the Way You Think
As noted above, the majority of Law of Attraction practitioners use daily affirmations to replace outdated limiting beliefs. As new, more positive beliefs form in your mind, it becomes progressively easier to create what you want in life, no matter what that is.
However, daily affirmations are also proven to change the way you think in numerous other ways. In fact, psychologists and neurologists are increasingly interested in how positive affirmations affect the brain. Some of the proven benefits of daily affirmations include the following…
Top Benefits Of Affirmations
- Research on affirmations shows that when you’re stressed, you can boost your problem-solving skills by using self-affirmation. So, affirmations can help you perform better under pressure. This is particularly useful in situations like job interviews and first dates!
- Daily affirmations help you vibrate in alignment abundance, rather than lack. This can help you manifest your Law of Attraction goals at an even faster rate.
- Affirmations make you more aware of your thought processes. Greater awareness makes you more likely to challenge negative thoughts as they arise. This also enhances your self-knowledge, making you better at knowing what you really want in life.
- Positive affirmations reconnect you with feelings of gratitude and enhance your perspective on the good things in life. This can boost your happiness, as well as your vibrational frequency.
- Recent research indicates that optimistic people tend to have better cardiovascular health. So if your affirmations make you more optimistic, they could help you to live longer too.
In summary, self-affirmations are good for your body and your mind. In fact, many people use them even when not actively working with the Law of Attraction. By changing the way you think, they can help you to slowly transform your whole life.
Morning Affirmations: Is This the Best Time to Use Them?
Some people prefer to use affirmations in the afternoon or evening, however, there is a far greater benefit from using them in the morning. The main reason is that if you use your affirmations in the morning, you start your routine in a positive frame of mind. In time, you should see benefits throughout the whole day. Plus, saying positive affirmations when you wake up can help you shake off any negativity from your dreams or difficulties from the previous day.
Here’s what your morning routine might look like. This practice helps you get the most from using affirmations.
How To Use Affirmations
- Take three deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling to a count of 10.
- Stand in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eyes. Smile, if it feels natural.
- Say your affirmation (or list of positive affirmation) slowly and clearly.
- Repeat the affirmation(s) 3-5 times, really focusing on the meaning of each word.
- Take another three deep breaths, allowing your body to absorb the positive feeling of the affirmation(s).
In addition, note that it’s important to set aside a specific time that you dedicate to your affirmations. They are much less powerful if you rush through them on the way out the door!
Let’s now look at some specific types of positive affirmations and how to use them. Remember that you can always play with the wording of your affirmations. They are deeply personal and finding the most authentic way to phrase them always adds more power.
Using Money Affirmations
Affirmations for money are ideal for you if you’re trying to manifest abundance. Many of us have negative beliefs about the value of money or about our right to have it. Affirmations can help us see our relationship with money in a better light, thereby helping us attract it.
For example, you might use something like the following:
- “I am ready, willing and happy to receive money.”
- “I am letting go of all negative beliefs I have about money.”
In addition to saying it in your morning routine, you might repeat it before money-related endeavors (e.g. when going to a meeting where you may be awarded money to start a business).
Using Love Affirmations
Affirmations for love and romance can work wonders for your self-confidence and ability to attract love and a soul-mate. They help you connect with the reality of love and encourage you to believe it is possible to find.
One common example is “I am attracting my soulmate, and my life is full of love and joy”.
This affirmation is related to the Law of Attraction technique “living as if.” The key idea here is to act and speak as though you already have the love of your life. This can draw that person to you more quickly.
Using Self-Love Affirmations
No matter what your Law of Attraction goal, affirmations for self-esteem (or “I am” affirmations) can make a difference. They speak to the heart of your self-concept, helping you believe you are the kind of person who attracts good things.
Everyone has different weak spots that they might want to address with self-love affirmations. That being said, a good and widely applicable example is “I am overflowing with love, joy, and positive energy. I can do anything!”. Here are 3 more self-love affirmations to try today:
- “I respect and love myself!”
- “The only approval I need is my own.”
- “My mind is bursting with bright ideas, kind words, and happiness.”
Using Healing Affirmations
Whether you’re struggling with a physical, mental or emotional affliction, daily affirmations for healing can empower you. They reinforce the belief that you can get past your current hardship.
Plus, this type of daily affirmations can help you access your deepest sources of strength and recovery.
One healing affirmation you can try is “My body [or mind] knows how to heal itself, and it is healing itself right now”. This creates a harmonious union between your soul and your body, unifying their energy and promoting greater well-being.
Read our full guide on how to use The Law of Attraction in your quest for better health for more inspiration! Just click here now.
Using Affirmations For Success And Prosperity
Affirmations for success and prosperity are very popular in the business world. You’ll often see them mentioned in Law of Attraction success stories about people who went from rags to riches! They are an important weapon against our tendency to self-sabotage.
For example, you might want to try “I am confident, capable, and achieving everything I set my mind to.” For an extra jolt of energy, try adopting a power stance while saying this affirmation! Simply spread your legs and put your hands on your hips.
(If you want the tools to help you manifest your dream life, be sure to grab your FREE Law Of Attraction toolkit today, just click here now!)
Law Of Attraction Affirmations
Some of the most powerful affirmations are about the Law of Attraction itself. Law of Attraction affirmations help you believe you really can attract all of your dreams. They also keep your mind tuned into the lesson that we constantly create our own reality. This, in turn, helps to combat the type of negative thinking that might create a negative reality.
Here’s a Law of Attraction affirmation that can be adjusted to suit you: “I am attracting a better, happier life every day, and I trust the Universe to give me what I need.”
Louise Hay Affirmations
Finally, if you want to find an affirmations expert then it’s well worth reading the work of Louise Hay. Famous for her inspirational quotes and her popular book “Power Thoughts: 365 Daily Affirmations”, Louise Hay has helped hundreds of people find love, abundance, happiness, and success.
For example, try some of the following positive daily affirmations:
- “I accept my power.”
- “All areas of my life are abundant and filling.”
- “Every experience I have is perfect for my growth.”
- “I am worth loving. There is love all around me.”
To learn more about daily positive affirmations, you can claim your free Law of Attraction toolkit. This includes a number of different visualization exercises and tools that you can use to manifest more effectively.
The Law Of Attraction toolkit includes:
- Extensive 3-step guide to using affirmations, including a vast range of examples.
- Dream board and life map plan.
- Complimentary book!
- And more visualization exercises.