Did You Know That You Are Perfect, Exactly As You Are? Find Out Why!
Each and every one of us has something unique and valuable to offer the world. So rather than continuing our search for a perfection that doesn’t exist, instead, why not begin to honor the perfection that already resides within us all?
We are all already awesome in our own unique way – many people just need to be reminded of this!
If you’re starting to lose confidence in yourself or are not giving yourself the love and appreciation you DO deserve, take a look at the following quotes. Each offers a different perception on what it means to be ‘perfect’. Let these quotes serve as a much-needed reminder of the perfection that lies within us all.
25 Reminders Of Your Perfection And Value
1. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A.Milane
2. “To do better is better than to be perfect.” – Toba Beta
3. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
4. “There are two kinds of perfect: The one you can never achieve, and the other, by just being yourself.” – Lauren King
5. “If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be.” – Yogi Berra
6. “There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.” – Steve Maraboli
7. “I do think imperfections are underrated.” – Helen Bonham Carter
8. “I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God’s business.” – Michael J. Fox
9. “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” – Confucius, Analects
10. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
11. “True perfection is a bold quest to seek. Only the willing and true of heart will seek the betterment of many.” – Socrates
12. “If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear.” – Confucius
13. “You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful.” – Steve Maraboli
14. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
15. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “Too late, I found you can't wait to become perfect, you got to go out and fall down and get up with everybody else.” ― Ray Bradbury
17. “Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.” ― Markus Zusak
18. “If only you could sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” – Fred Rogers
19. “Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.” ― Anne Frank
20. “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.” – M. Scott Peck
21. “What you do, the way you think makes you beautiful.” ― Scott Westerfeld
22. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” – Buddha
23. “You are very powerful, provided you know how powerful you are.” – Yogi Bhajan
24. “Do your thing and don't care if they like it.” ― Tina Fey
And, finally, one to remember at all times:
25. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
It is not true that there is no such thing as perfection; however, it is often the way in which we define the idea of perfection that can leave us feeling far from it.
It’s time you started to realize that you are perfect. Perfectly real. Perfectly flawed. Perfectly you.
Now go and celebrate yourself!
Manifest The Life You Really Want!
Discover the Intention Point, which is 5000 times more powerful than your brain! I'm so excited to share my success story with you all… Not only did the Law Of Attraction change my life, but now helping other people change their lives too!
Just Imagine …
Imagine your feelings of lack and scarcity and anxiety evaporate like water on a hot summer day …
Imagine your frustration of “not having enough” float away like a child’s balloon …
Imagine looking at your bank account with a big happy smile …
Imagine seeing your family proud of your achievements …
Imagine feeling like one of those “lucky people” after all.
Imagine having more time, more energy, and more freedom…
This isn't just wishful thinking, this is a series of key decisions and techniques to help you live your life on YOUR terms. So, if you ever thought the Law Of Attraction wasn't working for you or you feel stuck in your everyday routine, then you should read, watch and listen to my story now. Not only will you discover what changed my life, but you can also become our next success story when you enroll in Origins! You can find out more about Your Personal Source Of Limitless Power by clicking here now.