Feel Inspired With These Top 10 Law Of Attraction Quotes
The best Law Of Attraction quotes are the ones that resound with you. These are the quotes that help to uplift and enlighten you in your darkest moments. Or the quotes that serve as a reminder to you of how you should be living your best, happiest life.
Below are what we consider to be the top 10 Law Of Attraction quotes of all time. So, if you are in need of a little inspiration, why not take a look for yourself and see if any feel right for you? If you find any that you like, why not jot it down to keep on your desk or fridge? Or even save it as your computer screensaver? Whatever works best for you and your positivity!
Tip: Use these quotes as part of the process of freeing your life from negativity.
1. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” ~Buddha
2. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” ~Jack Canfield
3. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviours. Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” ~Gandhi
4. “It’s really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher.” ~ Joe Vitale
5. “A person is what he or she thinks about all day long.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein
7. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” ~ Rhonda Byrne (Author Of The Secret)
8. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.” ~ Henry Ford
9. “Nothing external to me has any power over me” ~ Walt Whitman
10. “Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life.” ~ Burton Hills
Want more inspiration? Want to learn more about The Law Of Attraction? And want to know what could be holding you back from living your dreams?