Do You Have a “Low” or “High” Vibration? Read These 32 Signs.
Everything is composed of energy, and it varies in both quantity and quality. Most importantly, whether you have “low” or “high” vibration can influence the way in which you use the Law of Attraction. Your vibration can even impact how successfully you manifest your goals.
High vibration is linked to positivity, love, compassion, and peacefulness. In contrast, low vibration is linked to fear, anxiety, sadness, and depression. The higher your vibration, the more authentic you are, and the more capable you’ll be of tuning into what you really want and then manifesting it in the world.
There are things that you can do to heighten your vibration if you need to. However, you first have to get a sense of the level at which it is currently operating. Here are 32 major signs of high and low vibrations.
You May Have A Low Vibration If You…
- You feel like you have no real direction. You’re stuck in one place and feel paralyzed when you think about what you’ll do next.
- You try to repress lots of toxic feelings like jealousy, bitterness, and resentment. But, you have the sense that these emotions are eating away at you just the same.
- Although you’ve been reassured that there’s nothing physically wrong with you, you’re always tired and never feel rested (even after a full night’s sleep).
- You don’t really know what you want from your life or what your major goals are.
- You’re starting to feel like you don’t really care what happens to you. Or, perhaps you’ve noticed that you no longer feel as caring towards other people.
- Always feel guilty about something. Plus, it’s almost like you look for things to feel guilty about (though this will not be at a conscious level).
- Would describe yourself as a cynical person.
- You have a tendency to think of yourself as being at the center of the universe, rarely thinking about how your actions impact others.
- You spend much of your time complaining about things, regardless of whether they are particularly important.
- It’s a real struggle to see the beauty in life, even when other people point out things that inspire or move them.
- You engage in lots of bad habits that part of you would like to change, but you never seem to be able to get rid of them and adopt better behaviors.
- You have an argumentative conversation style, picking fights with others and regularly getting into disputes.
- You’re not physically fit and can’t seem to find the energy to engage in regular workouts or sports.
- Your mind always goes straight to the negative side of any potential plan or suggestion, and you find it very difficult to see the positive side (even when prompted).
- Forgiveness doesn’t come easily to you, whether it’s forgiving others, or simply forgiving yourself.
- You have a tendency to sap other people’s resources, constantly needing more from them.
So what to do if you do have a low vibration? Can you change it?
The answer is ‘yes'. There are simple techniques and rituals that can help program you to have the life you want without your negative energy, limiting beliefs, and the past getting in your way. To discover these tools have a look at the ‘Origins' program. Watch a free presentation here.
You May Have A High Vibration If You…
- You’re a self-reflective person and you generally have a good grasp of your own motivations, feelings, and thoughts.
- You feel like you live in the present moment of the time, rather than obsessively dwelling on the past or worrying about the future.
- You have a pretty stable mood, and would be described as being emotionally balanced.
- You’re a disciplined person and almost always follow through if you make a commitment or set a goal.
- You have high levels of empathy, finding it easier to put yourself in another person’s shoes and imagine their perspective.
- Feel grateful for the resources, people, and experiences you have in life.
- You are a nurturing person and can nurture both yourself and others (without draining your own resources in the process).
- You’re very creative and often full of exciting inspiration.
- Are in tune with your body, and know what it needs in terms of food, rest, exercise, and care.
- You can let go of passing annoyances, experiencing them briefly before allowing them to drift away (especially if they relate to factors beyond your control).
- Maintain a good sense of humor and find yourself laughing at multiple points every day. Sometimes you even laugh at yourself, as you know that you shouldn’t take life too seriously.
- You don’t cling to material possessions and know when to get rid of things that are cluttering your space.
- You have a real sense of purpose and believe you’ve found your life’s vocation.
- People naturally open up to you, finding you sensitive and trustworthy.
- Your body feels fit, healthy, and vibrant.
- You can forgive other people for their mistakes, and forgive yourself as well.