Graduating? 10 Inspirational Quotes to Take with You into the Future
Another academic year is almost at an end. Schools will be closing their gates for the summer, high-schoolers will be progressing onto college, college-leavers will be preparing for University and finally – graduates will be leaving the safe realms of education to embark on their journey in the working world.
At this time of the year, so many of you will be transitioning into the next phases of your lives. Regardless of whether you plan on making a return to education or will be entering the working world for the first time, you are no doubt a mixed bag of emotions. This is one of the most exciting times for a person; it can also be one of the scariest.
Scary and as uncertain as it may be, remember this – there is no better time than NOW. Your dreams are ripe for the taking. There will be uncertainty, there will be mistakes and there will need to be more learning… but there will be fulfillment!
What Makes Someone Successful?
Before I get into the quotes, I wanted to talk about success. What makes someone successful? Is it because they are intelligent? Brave? Creative? Productive?
It depends on what it is that you want to be successful in but the most common traits of successful people often include; being ambitious, determined, eager to learn and much more.
No matter where you want to move on in life after graduating, as long as you believe in yourself and work hard to do what you want to do (and love what you do!), success could just be around the corner.
You have to be in charge of your own life and what you want to do with it. Stick to what you believe in and try to achieve all of your goals. You only have one life, so live it the way that you have always dreamed of. I am sure these quotes below will help to motivate you.
If you are graduating or even considering taking your life in a new direction, let these 10 inspirational quotes fill you with the courage you need to stand tall and throw yourself heart first into the future.
1. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” – JK Rowling
2. “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerso
3. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” – Steve Jobs
4. “The definition of success changes. Success is to live your life with integrity and not give in to peer pressure to be something you’re not. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path; unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path, then by all means, you should follow that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
5. “The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” – Tom Bodett
6. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
7. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever” – Mahatma Ghandi
8. “Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate. The world doesn’t need any more grey. On the other hand, we can’t get enough colour. Mediocrity is nobody’s goal and perfection shouldn’t be either. We’ll never be perfect. But remember these three P’s: Passion + Persistence = Possibility.” – Jon Bon Jovi
9. “Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.” – Art Linkletter
10. “You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to CHANGE THE WORLD.” – Tom Brokaw
Use The Law Of Attraction In Your Life And Start Manifesting Your Dream Future…
It can be scary thinking about the future, but there are so many possibilities you could take. If you want to use the Law of Attraction effectively in your life, then take a look at our free Law of Attraction toolkit.
In the toolkit, you will receive the tools you need to start manifesting your dream life today.
The Law Of Attraction toolkit includes:
- Extensive affirmation guide and examples.
- Dream board and life map plan and step-by-step guide.
- Complimentary book.
- And more!