Why You Should Be Doing Daily Gratitude Exercises
Whether it’s keeping a journal, saying specific affirmations or doing a focused meditation journey, you may have heard of people doing daily gratitude exercises.
Perhaps you’ve wondered why they’re doing this, questioned how it gels with Law of Attraction work more broadly construed. Or maybe you've even assumed that you don’t need to do these sorts of exercises because you’re already an incredibly positive person.
As it turns out, there are good reasons to suppose that everyone should be doing daily gratitude exercises.
There are dozens of factors that play a role in determining how successful your Law of Attraction work will be. Your vibration is influenced by virtually everything that happens in your life.
However, practicing gratitude exercises is one of the main things you can do to keep your vibration high and to align it with abundance rather than lack.
Why is that?
Well, if you’re not tuned into the idea of being grateful, it’s easy to get sucked into focusing on disappointment, fear, and sources of dissatisfaction.
In contrast, those who spend time nourishing and cultivating gratitude have a more positive, optimistic mentality by default, and it’s this positivity that tells the universe you’re ready for more good things in your life.
Yes, you may already be a fairly positive person. But there’s really no upper limit on the height of your vibrational frequency… So why not add daily gratitude exercises to your life in order to boost your manifestation potential just that little bit more?
Gratitude In Action
If you’re trying to get a handle on how daily gratitude exercises can help you in your Law of Attraction work, it’s often helpful to look at a specific, concrete example.
Suppose that you’re currently wanting to manifest abundance. You’re often thinking about how much you yearn for more money. If you add gratitude exercises to your days, you can train yourself to stop thinking so much about how you wish you had more money and start thinking more about how glad you are to have enough money to ensure a roof over your head, enough food to eat, and so on. Not only does this improve your mood, but it brings your being into close alignment with the notion of abundance.
Before you know it, more money could start to come your way. This is because gratitude creates preconditions for receiving more of the same.
How To Do Daily Gratitude Exercises
Firstly, doing gratitude exercises on a daily basis starts to make gratitude an established habit. So, your thoughts and feelings will begin to naturally veer in that direction at other times in the day (without needing prompting). This keeps you away from thinking about lack, disappointment and other negative topics that only keep you apart from the things you desperately want to manifest.
Beyond making a gratitude exercise a daily habit, you have the freedom to structure this habit in any way that feels right and best serves your ends.
Here are a few examples of some of the most successful and powerful approaches to cultivating gratitude each day:
- Gratitude Affirmations: Every morning when you get up (or every night when you go to bed), try saying “I am grateful for _____” five times, filling the blank in differently each time. You don’t need to focus on anything big, just whatever brings you genuine happiness and appreciation at that time. Examples include a lovely meal, a good conversation, your health, the weather, something that made you laugh, a pet, and so on. Anything that inspires gratitude is fair game.
- Gratitude Journaling: You can also do the above exercise in a written form. One benefit of this approach is that you can look back through your journal at any time, reconnecting with the things that make you feel grateful. This is a powerful resource to use in troubled or challenging times. Once again, try listing five things per day, or ten if you’re feeling ambitious! In fact, some people prefer to write down absolutely everything that can think of. However, if you only have a short amount of time to devote to the exercise then it can be better to constrain it.
- Gratitude Expressions: This particular exercise is compatible with affirmations, journaling or both, and it provides the added bonus of spreading positivity to others. All you need to do is find at least two people to whom you want to express gratitude for something each day. This might be as big as thanking a loved one for their unfailing support, or as small as thanking a stranger for allowing you their place in the queue. Whenever you do this, you focus your mind on gratitude. Create a thoughtful, appreciative social presence that attracts more love and kindness into your life.
Harness Your Gratitude And Manifest Your Dream Life
How soon will you be living your dreams? How can you manifest them faster? Take this 60-second quiz and find out now!
In this psychology quiz, you’ll get:
- A FREE Dream Life Reading that reveals your number 1 mental obstacle and how to eliminate it.
- Your FREE Dream Life Calculation that determines when your dreams may finally come true.
Take This 60 Second Quiz And Find Out Now!
How Soon Will You Be Living Your Dreams And How Can You Manifest Them Faster?
Take This 60 Second Quiz And Find Out Now!Click here to take the free quiz now!