10 Quotes To Help Kick Negativity to the Curb!
Negative thinking is something we are all familiar with. It is without a doubt THE biggest obstacle standing between us and what we want most. The biggest problem with negative thinking is that it can begin with one tiny, neglected negative thought. And the difficult thing is, the more you try to shake the thought from your head, the more you begin to obsess about it. Consequently, it may leave you trapped in a cycle of increasingly negative thinking.
The good news, however, is that your thinking is one of the few things in life that is completely within your control!
So why not choose to seek out more positive inspiration in your life, be it in other people, art, a hobby or general everyday life, as the perfect tonic for any negativity that threatens to swamp you down?
Here are 10 quotes to help get you started…
1) “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf.” – Jon Kabut-Zinn
2) “Some people grumble that roses have thorns; I am grateful that thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr, A Tour Round My Garden
3) “If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t get that you don’t want.” – Oscar Wilde
4) “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” – Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
5) “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
6) “If you have good thoughts they’ll shine on your face like sun beams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
7) “Stay positive, all other choices are pointless punishments to your psyche.” – Joe Peterson
8) “I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.” – Mark Twain
9) “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
10) “If we are not currently experiencing the danger of war, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, the pangs of starvation, we are ahead of some 500 million people in the world.” – Unknown
BONUS: “Don't let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It's your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don't let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people and there is much more to life than following others' prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.” – Roy T. Bennett
What’s your favorite quote from this list? Let us know in the comments!
Next: Read The Inspiring eBook, “Clearing Negativity From Your Life”
Hopefully, you now feel inspired and prepared for positivity in your life! Are you ready to clear your unconscious of its flawed programming?
Joe Vitale has worked as a life coach and teacher for decades, hitting the big screen in The Secret film (while also contributing to the corresponding book). His programs and books usually focus on overcoming negativity and limiting beliefs. When it comes to choosing a motivational read, I trust in my good friend Joe Vitale's work. That's why I recommend YOU to read his helpful and simple guide to the Ho'oponopono method!
“Ho’oponopono is a powerful, ancient Hawaiian technique for clearing your life of negativity and self-imposed limitations, taught by Dr. Hew Len. With it, you can clear the data in your subconscious, freeing you to hear the path that is waiting for you. The more you clear your unconscious of its flawed programming, the more your higher self can guide your way.” – Joe Vitale, ‘Clearing Negativity From Your Life'
Click here now for your free copy of the ebook! Discover the 5 simple tips to help you incorporate the Ho’oponopono method into your life.
- 17 Funny, Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness
- 20 Top Joe Vitale Quotes To Inspire And Motivate You Today
- 15 Short Inspirational Quotes About Life And Happiness
- Feel Inspired With These Top 10 Law Of Attraction Quotes
- 17 Quotes To Help You Through Tough Times
- 15 Daily Quotes To Live By: Ways To Use Motivational Quotes
- Success Inspiration: Quotes About Chasing Your Dreams
- Top 10 Quotes From Law Of Attraction Teachers
- 5 Inspiring Quotes About Money And Life To Help Manifest Abundance
- 20 Quotes to Help You Never Feel Like A Failure Again
- Find The Wisdom And Inspiration To Transform Your Life With These Law Of Attraction Quotes
- 20 Inspiring Bob Proctor Quotes To Make You Think Today