Did You Know That You Are Perfect, Exactly As You Are? Find Out Why!
Each and every one of us has something unique and valuable to offer the world. So rather than continuing our search for a perfection that doesn’t exist, instead, why not begin to honour the perfection that already resides within us all?
We are all already awesome in our own unique way – many people just need to be reminded of this!
If you’re starting to lose confidence in yourself or are not giving yourself the love and appreciation you DO deserve – take a look at the following quotes. Each offers a different perception on what it means to be ‘perfect’. Let these quotes serve as a much-needed reminder of the perfection that lies within us all.
1. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – A.A.Milane
2. “To do better is better than to be perfect.” – Toba Beta
3. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly.” – Sam Keen
4. “There are two kinds of perfect: The one you can never achieve, and the other, by just being yourself.” – Lauren King
5. “If the world were perfect, it wouldn’t be.” – Yogi Berra
6. “There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a person being themselves. Imagine going through your day being unapologetically you.” – Steve Maraboli
7. “I do think imperfections are underrated.” – Helen Bonham Carter
8. “I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God’s business.” – Michael J. Fox
9. “Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without.” – Confucius, Analects
And, finally, one to remember at all times:
10. “You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody.” – Maya Angelou
It is not true that there is no such thing as perfection; however, it is often the way in which we define the idea of perfection that can leave us feeling far from it.
It’s time you started to realise that you are perfect. Perfectly real. Perfectly flawed. Perfectly you.
Now go and celebrate yourself!