Weekend Manifestation Plan: 48 Hour Intensive Course
Like with everything else, you sometimes need to give your manifestations a boost to get things going. I have found that one of the ways to do this is to have Manifestation Weekends. Basically, you need to choose two days when you are not too busy (usually Saturday and Sunday) and work on your goal. This approach works no matter how big or small your goal is because the main objective is to help you focus on your dream and to jump-start the manifestation process.
Monday to Friday:
OK, so this routine really starts several days before the weekend. You will need to start planning ahead to prepare yourself for the Manifestation Weekend.
Start thinking about your goals early. By Saturday you need to be crystal clear about why you are doing this and what you are trying to manifest into your life.
Write (and rewrite if needed) your goal down, practice journaling to keep track of your thoughts about this goal, discuss it with (positive) people and so on.
As well, during this week you need to be trying to raise your frequency. If you can, practice affirmations, meditate and read inspiring books.
If not, then at least try to stay away from negative people and keep your thoughts positive.
If by the end of the week, you feel like you're in a bad mood, or something has happened that is making you upset, reschedule your Manifestation Weekend for a different time. The last thing you want to do is try to manifest something when you are stressed and keep dwelling on negative events – you will only attract more of the same.
Friday evening is about following a good evening routine. It will help you start the weekend off right.
It is in fact what we should be doing every evening anyway but unfortunately, our busy lives often don't allow this.
Here are a few things you should consider doing the night before your Manifestation Weekend:
- Tidy up. You want to wake up in a nice, clean environment. So do the dishes, put away your clothes, take out the trash and so on.
- Decide what you will have for breakfast tomorrow.
- Pick a happy song (or songs) that you will listen to when you wake up or even set it as your alarm ringtone.
- Write a few motivational quotes on post-it notes, and leave them by your bed.
- Turn off all screens 45 minutes before going to bed (stop watching tv, close your laptop and no checking Facebook)
- Have a relaxing bath or shower.
- Read a positive book.
- Go to bed early.
Give yourself a charge of positivity as soon as you wake up.
Then, spread this positivity.
- Turn on happy music.
- Read the motivational quotes you've prepared for yourself the day before.
- Smile (even if no one is watching).
- Workout. Exercise can relieve tension and help the body to release endorphins.
- Have a healthy breakfast. Yes, some foods have been proven to boost the mood. Try to include spinach, bananas, oats or dark chocolate into your breakfast. Also stay hydrated and drink a glass of water.
- Write a nice message to someone.
- Call a loved one.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Do a random act of kindness.
- Make a gratitude list.
Now that you have gotten yourself into the right mindset, you want to make sure that you don't have any subconscious doubts or limiting beliefs. Basically, you need to truly believe that you will be able to receive what you are asking for and that The Law Of Attraction does work.
To do this, first, meditate for a few minutes. It can be hard if you have never done it before, but even 3-5 minutes will be enough (aim for 10-12 if you're not a beginner). The aim of meditation is to clear and reboot your mind. It will help you see things more clearly.
Once you have done this, take a pen and a piece of paper and think about your goal. Ask yourself these three questions:
- When will I be able to achieve this?
- How will it happen/what will it be like?
- What do I need to do to make it happen?
Analyze your thoughts when you are answering them. Watch out for any doubts that might be creeping into your mind and make a note of them.
For example, your goal might be (simply put) to get married. If when you ask yourself “how will it happen?” you start thinking about how you're not even seeing anyone so it sounds unlikely that you will be married soon, or that you don't have enough money for that dream wedding – make a note of these thoughts. They are your limiting beliefs. Once you have written them down we will work on eliminating them in 4 steps.
- Acknowledge that it is not the truth, it is just something you're thinking at the moment.
- Find the source of the limiting belief. Dig deep into memories from your past – what happened that made you think this way? Is it the way you were brought up, is it because you've had a bad experience in the past.
- Try a different belief.
- Create an affirmation for this belief.
- Practice the affirmation together with EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or brainwave entrainment audios.
Of course, some limiting beliefs can't go away in a matter of a few hours, but I am sure that after the previous exercise you will have a lot less fear and a lot more clarity about your future. Probably the most important thing is to know what the limitations are in the first place (because so many people do not even know what it is that is holding them back) and realizing that they are just that – temporary blocks, nothing more. Once you know this, you will be able to move forward with your manifestation process and your life in general. And whenever you start feeling the negative thoughts creeping in again, you can repeat the exercises again.
P.S. If you need help figuring out what your limiting beliefs are, click here to get a personalized report. It's completely free, all you need to do is complete an online assessment and you will get a video detailing your personal path to success.
Saturday Late Afternoon:
OK, you have already achieved a lot by this point. So it's time to practice some self-care.
Be careful not to burn out. So for a couple of hours forget about all the Law Of Attraction exercises you have been doing and just relax.
It may be helpful to plan this in advance by identifying the activities that make you feel your best. You need to be taking care of yourself both physically and emotionally.
For example, you can indulge in a massage or go for a walk. Just do something that makes you happy.
- Watch your favorite film
- Have lunch with your friends
- Do sports
- Go for a long walk or hike
- Light some candles and enjoy a nice glass of your favorite wine.
- Call or visit your family
- Have a delicious snack
- Head to a beautiful, quiet place and enjoy the view
- Take a hot bubble bath
- Go shopping and treat yourself to something nice (or buy someone else a present)
- Just say “no” if someone is asking you to do something that feels too much.
The evening is a great time for visualizations. They are highly powerful because they bring you a sense of inner empowerment and motivate you to continue working towards your goal.
Start with making a little plan for when your dream does come true.For example, if you are manifesting a partner – have a look at your dream houses on the internet, where would you want to live, how would you decorate your house, what would you do together and so on. Maybe even go a little further and start planning the wedding – look at dresses, venues, flowers etc. Don't worry, it's not at all “weird”, this will help your imagination and will reinforce the message you are sending out to the Universe.
Another example, if you are trying to manifest enough money for your dream around-the-world trip, start planning it now. Look at hotels, tickets, make a list of places you'd like to visit and things you'd like to see.
Write things down, save pictures, print out lists – you want to have a physical representation of your plan.
Then use all of this to make a dream board or, if you've already got one, pin it to the board.
And just before going to sleep try multi-perspective and multi-sensory visualizations.
Hopefully, you will already wake up energized and positive from the day before, but still, go through the same morning routine as on Saturday. This may also help you develop a habit and you will continue doing this in the future.
Sit down with a cup of coffee and write an action plan.
Take your goal and then break it down into small steps. Try to make the steps as tiny as possible, all of them need to be clear and achievable.
For example, if you are looking for a new job, your steps might look like this:
- Write down my professional experience
- Make a list of skills that I've got
- Decide what my strengths and weaknesses are
- Make a list of my personal qualities and interests
- Read articles with tips on CVs and Cover Letters
- Find CV templates and design examples
- Compile a CV
- Compile a different version of the CV
- Update my LinkedIn profile
- Make a list of areas I would like to work in
- Decide what exactly I am looking for in a new job
- Make a list of people I know who work in the same area
- Ask these people for advice
- Register on a job search website
- Create a profile on the job search website
- Browse job advertisements
- Research the companies
- Apply for the jobs
Then choose one of these action items and commit to working on it next week.
Spend the afternoon making room for what is to come in your life.
First, declutter. Get rid of everything that you don't need anymore. You'd be surprised at how much useless stuff you're holding on to.
Then, think of what would change in your life once you have what you are trying to manifest. Don't forget that it's not just about physical space.
For example, if you were seeing someone new, you wouldn't want to (or be able to) spend hours on the phone with your ex.
If you find that there are quite a lot of things that need changing and you don't have time for all of them this afternoon – just change what you can and write the rest down. You'll get back to them when you have more free time.
As the day is coming to an end it is time to think about what you have achieved.
You need to observe your feelings. Explore your thoughts, how are they different to the ones you had 2 days ago.
You should feel more focused, inspired and confident that you are on the right path to success.
Here is an infographic (and a link to download a PDF version below) of this Manifestation Plan: