Success Inspiration: Quotes About Chasing Your Dreams
Do you find that you sometimes lack inspiration or motivation? Maybe you start chasing your dreams only to feel disheartened at the first hurdle? It’s one thing to start chasing your dreams and having a plan, but it’s another to follow through with it and stay motivated and inspired. Trying to reach our dreams can be a long road and not something that just falls into our lap. Many things can happen that might stop us along the way or bring us down causing us to be unmotivated.
It’s good to put things into perspective and understand that chasing your dreams does take time, persistence and passion, but once you have achieved them, that feeling will be worth the time and effort you put in.
When you feel discouraged, it’s always a great idea to read stories from others, where they have achieved their dreams and quotes that have been written by inspiring successful people. This can often help you to stay inspired, as quotes will most likely be written from successful people who have faced hurdles, just like you may be facing, and pushed through to achieve their dreams.
I have put together a list of inspiring quotes to get you motivated and ready to start chasing your own dreams.
20 Quotes About Chasing Your Dreams
1. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” – Nelson Mandela.
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
3. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
4. “I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison.
5. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford.
6. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney.
7. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs.
8. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
9. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill.
10. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso.
11. “Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth.” – Jim Carrey.
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
13. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain.
14. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn.
15. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch.
16. “Know without a shadow of a doubt that what you want most is coming straight to you.” – Katherine Hurst.
17. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey.
18. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman.
19. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
20. “Don’t tell me that the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt.