Success Inspiration: Quotes About Chasing Your Dreams
Do you find that you sometimes lack inspiration or motivation? Maybe you start chasing your dreams only to feel disheartened at the first hurdle? It’s one thing to start chasing your dreams and having a plan, but it’s another to follow through with it and stay motivated and inspired. Trying to reach our dreams can be a long road and not something that just falls into our lap. Many things can happen that might stop us along the way or bring us down causing us to be unmotivated.
It’s good to put things into perspective and understand that chasing your dreams does take time, persistence and passion, but once you have achieved them, that feeling will be worth the time and effort you put in.
When you feel discouraged, it’s always a great idea to read stories from others, where they have achieved their dreams and quotes that have been written by inspiring successful people. This can often help you to stay inspired, as quotes will most likely be written from successful people who have faced hurdles, just like you may be facing, and pushed through to achieve their dreams.
I have put together a list of inspiring quotes to get you motivated and ready to start chasing your own dreams.
20 Quotes About Chasing Your Dreams
1. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” & “I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. I have taken a moment here to rest, to steal a view of the glorious vista that surrounds me, to look back on the distance I have come. But I can only rest for a moment, for with freedom comes responsibilities, and I dare not linger, for my long walk is not ended.” – Nelson Mandela.
2. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
3. “Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious, and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.” – Stephen Hawking
4. “I have not failed, I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison.
5. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford.
6. “If you can dream it, you can do it. (Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.)” – Walt Disney.
7. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs.
8. “Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt.
9. “The starting point of all achievement is desire, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” – Napoleon Hill.
10. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso.
11. “Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth.” – Jim Carrey.
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
13. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” – Mark Twain.
14. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn.
15. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch.
16. “Know without a shadow of a doubt that what you want most is coming straight to you.” – Katherine Hurst.
17. “The most important journey of our lives doesn't necessarily involve climbing the highest peak or trekking around the world. The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey.
18. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman.
19. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
20. “There's a world out there and I want to be in it. I've got a life and I'm going to live it. Don’t tell me that the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt.
Want More Inspiration Today?
If this list of quotes about chasing your dreams has helped to motivate you, be sure to also check out our free affirmation audio!
Over 261,977 people have downloaded this powerful audio already.
I have created this free program and resource to help make affirmation practice even easier. Just like quotes, this type of inspiring message is intended to be repeated several times to yourself. The audio can help you learn how to apply these positive affirmations to your life! In doing so, this can assist your manifestation journey as well.
If you want to get your free affirmation audio, be sure to click here now to discover how to download your copy!