13 Inspirational Quotes About Love And Relationships
Whether you are with someone or on your own, reading quotes about love and relationships can really help you to gain some more wisdom about the topic.
Relationships can come and go, or you may be in a long-term relationship; either way, inspirational quotes can help you to view love in a different way, especially if you are trying to attract more love into your life by using the Law of Attraction.
I am going to share with you 13 inspirational quotes about love and relationships from some very wise, influential people.
1. “When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” – Donald Miller
2. “We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.” – Joyce Meyer
3. “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” – C.S. Lewis
5. “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.” – Swedish Proverb
6. “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” – Carl Jung
7. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr.Seuss
8. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” – Andre Breton
9. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
10. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
11. “Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” – Rumi
12. “The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find it them.” – Thomas Merton
13. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson Gentry