Do You Take Your Happiness Seriously? Check Out 30 of the World’s Happiest FACTS!
Having a bad day?
Here are 30 of the world’s happiest facts to put a smile on your face.
1. If you pretend to laugh for long enough, you’ll soon find yourself laughing for real.
2. Thanks to squirrels regularly forgetting where they buried their nuts, millions of new trees are able to grow each year.
3. The Beatles used the word ‘LOVE’ 613 times throughout their careers.
Photo Credit: Michael Hutch
4. When we cuddle, our bodies release Oxytocin – which is great for speeding up the healing of physical wounds.
5. Penguins choose a single mate for life. They ‘propose’ by offering their mate a pebble.
6. We are all made of star-dust. That’s right – the nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, and the iron in our blood…these were all made in the interiors of collapsing stars.
7. Otters hold hands whilst they sleep, to prevent them from drifting apart.
Photo Credit: John Vargas/Barcroft Media
8. We have less crime, a lower death rate and longer life expectancy than any other time in history.
9. Today – someone, somewhere out there, is having THE BEST day of their life.
10. When we die, our bodies decompose and break down into atoms that go back into the earth. Our presence here on earth is eternal.
11. Like puppies? When male puppies play with female puppies, they will intentionally let the female puppies win.
12. It takes forty-three muscles to frown – seven to smile.
Photo Credit: Imgur
13. We will all someday die; however, this makes us the lucky ones – as it means we got the chance to LIVE.
14. The voice of Mickey Mouse (Wayne Allwine) and Minnie Mouse (Russie Taylor) were married in real life.
15. The vast majority of European children born in 2013 will live to see the year 2100.
16. Right now, someone, somewhere, is falling in love.
17. Cows produce the most milk when listening to the hit ‘Everybody Hurts’ by REM.
18. The odds of you being born were 1 in 40 million; yet your ancestors have successfully had children up until you.
Photo Credit: Andrew Rich/Getty Images
19. On the day of his assassination, Martin Luther King Jr. had a pillow fight in his motel room.
20. When you were born, you were – if only for seconds – the youngest person on the planet.
Photo Credit: VanburenPhotography
21. Cows have best friends.
22. Norway once knighted a penguin.
Photo Credit: AP
23. The man who is the voice behind Winnie-the-Pooh still phones children in the cancer wards of hospitals, to tell them in Pooh’s voice how much he loves them and how brave they are.
24. ‘Google’, the periodic table and the structure of our DNA are all ideas that were conceived in dreams.
25. Blind people still smile, even though they’ve never seen anybody else's smile.
26. For every person you’ve made eye contact with, you’ve played a part of their life-story – if even for a millisecond.
27. Every year the Netherlands sends 20,000 tulip bulbs to Canada to thank them for their aid in the Second World War.
28. Otters have a pocket in their skin for their favourite pebble.
29. Space travel…horseless carriages…long-distance communication…we are living the future people once dreamed of.
30. Only 10% of your happiness comes from external circumstances. The other 90% is all you.
Update: 12th Nov 2015 – By HAPPY – Our research has found that people interested in living a life they love have been getting great results using A Bug Free Mind.
Check out the comments below…
In a recent survey – 92% of the people who've read these life changing books or watched the video training have had success and gone on to live life with no regrets.
Click Here to learn more and download the free tools.
“I've immersed myself in all of the motivation and mindset books for the last few years but Andy Shaw has managed to come up with a laser-focused approach that cut's right to the heart of how you actually make all that “stuff' work for you. So I'm really impressed. The value of this material will be limitless.”
“Hi Andy, Firstly a wonderful and fulfilling experience already and I am still absorbing Creating A Bug Free Mind. I got the books in December and I have deliberately taken time to follow this material. I am already noticing wonderful changes in my life. My partner has also noticed and true to your word slowly and surely I am becoming ever present and conscious. I am very grateful you have written this material and to you and all the members of the forum I am smiling and together we can wake the world. Thank you.”
“This is truly different.
This book is amazing. It really is different to what I've read before and I've done a lot of sole searching and personal development. This is truly different.”
Get a A Bug Free Mind Now