A Reminder to Say ‘Thank You’
This week Americans will be celebrating everything they are thankful for in their lives, as this Thursday will be Thanksgiving.
However, even if you aren’t living in the states, why not join in the celebrations and remember to say a few ‘thank-yous’ of your own?
As you may already know, an attitude of gratitude is something highly recommended by the Law of Attraction site – in my opinion, you can never have too much appreciation for something! Why? Because an attitude of gratitude offers a multitude of benefits for a person’s health and happiness. Gratitude helps to switch your focus from the negative to the positive; the more grateful you feel the more reasons for gratitude you’ll begin to find (it’s a win-win situation!); your heightened positive attitude helps you to begin attracting even more reasons for positivity into your life; it makes you feel GOOD – plain and simple.
So this is your reminder to practice the power of gratitude. To get you started, take a look at these inspirational quotes:
1. “It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.” ~ Unknown
2. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” ~ Thornton Wilder.
3. “Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have.” ~ Michael Bernard
4. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” ~ William Arthur Ward
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
6. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Mark Proust
2. “The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.” ~ Dr. Robert Holden
8. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” ~ Gerald Good
9. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” ~ Frank A. Clark
And as this very apt quote reminds us, expressing gratitude for the people, things and opportunities in your life shouldn’t just be reserved for one day:
10. “Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.” ~ Robert Caspar Lintner
So what are you most thankful for in your life? Get into the practice of expressing your gratitude on a daily basis and be astounded at the positive effect this has on your life.
Wishing you all a happy and loving Thanksgiving!