The Power Of Gratitude: 21 Quotes About Being Thankful
As you may already know, an attitude of gratitude is something highly recommended by the Law of Attraction site; in my opinion, you can never have too much appreciation for something! Why? Because an attitude of gratitude offers a multitude of benefits for a person’s health and happiness. Gratitude helps to switch your focus from the negative to the positive; the more grateful you feel the more reasons for gratitude you’ll begin to find (it’s a win-win situation!); your heightened positive attitude helps you to begin attracting even more reasons for positivity in your life; it makes you feel GOOD; plain and simple.
So this is your reminder to practice the power of gratitude. To get you started, take a look at these inspirational quotes.
21 Quotes About Being Thankful And Grateful
1. “It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy.” ~ Unknown
2. “We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” ~ Thornton Wilder.
3. “Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have.” ~ Michael Bernard
4. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” ~ William Arthur Ward
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
6. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Mark Proust
2. “The miracle of gratitude is that it shifts your perception to such an extent that it changes the world you see.” ~ Dr. Robert Holden
8. “If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life mightily.” ~ Gerald Good
9. “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.” ~ Frank A. Clark
10. “Sometimes we spend so much time and energy thinking about where we want to go that we don't notice where we happen to be.” ~ Dan Gutman
11. “Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ~ Todd Stocker
12. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.” ~ Tecumseh
13. “Whatever life throws at me I’ll take it and be grateful for it as well.” ~ Tom Felton
14. “Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” ~ Ralph Marston
15. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” ~ Kristin Armstrong
16. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” ~ W. Clement Stone
17. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” ~ Deepak Chopra
18. “I am going to spend my time today just thanking the people that played a role in my career, because I truly do believe that I was blessed by a lot of people that paths crossed mine as I went down the road in my career.” ~ Nolan Ryan
19. “Of all the characteristics needed for both a happy and morally decent life, none surpasses gratitude. Grateful people are happier, and grateful people are more morally decent.” ~ Dennis Prager
20. “Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that thankfulness is indeed a virtue.” ~ William Bennett
And as this very apt quote reminds us, expressing gratitude for the people, things and opportunities in your life shouldn’t just be reserved for one day:
21. “Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day.” ~ Robert Caspar Lintner
So what are you most thankful for in your life? Get into the practice of expressing your gratitude on a daily basis and be astounded at the positive effect this has on your life.
Is One Of These 10 Common Abundance Blocks Sabotaging The Success You Deserve?
How close are you to wealth and abundance right now? You may be a lot closer than you think… Thought or belief could be all that's holding you back.
Discover which abundance block is sabotaging your success and start to remove these damaging and limiting beliefs today… Once you stop self-sabotaging, you can manifest your dream life at an accelerated rate! Whatever greater abundance means to you, you can start living your best possible life today.
Doubtful? Well, it only takes 30-seconds to take the quiz. Click here now to find out more!