7 Things You Should Tell Your Child About The Law Of Attraction
When you think about all the ways in which the Law of Attraction has enhanced your way of living, do you sometimes wish that you had known about it earlier in life?
You have a chance to offer your children a more rewarding future by teaching them how to use the Law of Attraction at an early age. Armed with this knowledge, they will be able to create a better life for themselves and those around them.
Understanding how they can cultivate happiness and attract the things they truly want are the most important skills they can develop. Here are seven things about the Law of Attraction that you should tell your children.
Grateful people are able to appreciate the good things they have, focusing on these positive parts of life instead of excessively dwelling on the negative. If you’re able to feel thankful for even the little things in life that make you
happy, you attract more of the same. Gratitude generates positive thoughts that in turn help to manifest even better things.
Teach your children gratitude by:
- Reminding them to say thank you, no matter how small the gift or favor.
- Setting a good example by showing your own gratitude every day.
- Making sure they know that time is precious and nothing should be taken for granted.
2. Know What You Want
Knowing what you want involves cultivating self-knowledge through honest reflection, and it also requires letting go of what other people want for you. When you know what you want, you can focus all of your energy on attracting those things.
Help your children connect with their true selves by:
- Explaining how advertising tries to shape their thinking.
- Encouraging them to make lists or image collages of their dreams and goals.
- Affirming that they are the experts on their own wants and needs.
3. Anything Is Possible
Believing that anything is possible doesn't mean thinking that can effortlessly obtain anything you want, but it does involve believing that your potential is limitless. If you’re able to endorse this key belief, it is easier to silence the critical inner voice that undermines your confidence and tells you that you can’t achieve your dreams.
Reinforce the power of possibility for your children by:
- Telling them inspiring stories (about yourself, relatives or famous figures).
- Helping them to make plans for how they will achieve their goals.
- Making it clear that you believe in their ability to succeed.
4. Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone
When you move out of your comfort zone, you may endure some anxiety associated with venturing into the unknown and operating outside of your areas of expertise. However, reaching your full potential and manifesting your goals involves facing challenges and refusing to settle for mediocrity.
Discourage your children from lingering in their comfort zone by:
- Giving them plenty of opportunities to join new clubs or learn new hobbies.
- Demonstrating your own willingness to step out of your comfort zone.
- Explaining that many things worth having, first require taking brave steps.
5. Visualize Your Dreams And Goals
Creative visualization is the process through which those using the Law of Attraction imagine their goals in vivid detail. “Seeing” positive things in this way helps you to believe that you really can cultivate the life you crave, infusing your dreams with much more power.
Help your children make visualization an everyday part of life by:
- Helping them act out their dreams through imaginative play.
- Talking them through a creative visualization of something they want.
- Encouraging them to draw or paint their dreams and goals.
6. Stay Positive And Think Positive Thoughts
Staying positive means not only trying to focus on the good things in life but also working to find the silver lining in difficult experiences.
Negativity is a major block to effectively using the Law of Attraction, so work with your children to remove this block by:
- Highlighting and discussing the positive sides of their challenging experiences.
- Telling stories about how you have turned challenges into positivities.
- Suggesting they keep a list of things they love or find inspiring.
7. Embrace Your Uniqueness
When you embrace your uniqueness, you accept and celebrate the parts of yourself that set you apart from others. This process not only helps you truly get to know yourself but also enables the cultivation of good self-esteem (which in turn makes it easier to attract the things you deserve).
You can help your children cultivate self-acceptance by:
- Accepting their identities even if they dramatically differ from your own.
- Praising them for their quirks.
- Encouraging them to explore their creative selves through writing, play, and art.
Start Your Child's Journey With Our Free Law of Attraction Toolkit…
Whether you need help with your own Law of Attraction journey or would like to start your child's journey – this is a great place to start and can help you to easily explain how to use the Law of Attraction in your life, effectively.
Take a look at our Law of Attraction toolkit and receive the tools you need to start manifesting your dream life today. The toolkit has everything you need for you and your child to get started on your Law of Attraction journey.
The Law Of Attraction toolkit includes:
- Extensive affirmation guide and examples.
- Dream board and life map plan and step-by-step guide.
- Complimentary book.
- And more!