24 Life Secrets To Success From Top Life Coaches
No matter what you’re working to manifest in your life, it’s always useful to listen to the advice of experts and not just those who specialize in the Law of Attraction. These 24 secrets from top life coaches might just help you overcome a block or move one step closer to achieving your dreams.
(In addition, find your own personal coach with help from our article here…)
24 Life Secrets To Success
1. Whenever you feel like something has gone wrong, ask yourself “what is the gift here?” and challenge yourself to come up with at least one answer every time.
2. If you’re feeling stressed out by things that you know don’t really matter, give yourself permission to write about it for five minutes, then shred the paper without reading it.
3. Listen to your body to figure out what’s working well in your life and what is not. Feelings of heaviness, tightness, and achiness are associated with things that are lowering your vibration. But when your body feels light, quick and flexible, you’re doing something that heightens your vibration.
4. For a week, write down everything that other people thank you for doing or saying. When you look at the list, you might see strengths and talents that you often take for granted, gaining extra insight into your true purpose.
5. You don’t need to try to be good at everything. Find your strengths and your passions, and focus your energy there. Delegate everything else to other people.
6. Acknowledge every feeling, even the uncomfortable ones. They all have something to teach you, so don’t block them out or push them down.
7. There is no “right way” to react to a loss. Whether you’re grieving a person, a relationship or an opportunity, it will be different every time. Allow it to be so, and offer yourself compassion.
8. Anytime you feel the urge to change something, ask yourself if it’s something you really can change. If it’s not, work to let it go, and focus on something you can influence.
9. When you catch yourself saying “what if?” and generating disaster scenarios, challenge yourself to generate the best possible scenarios as well. Often, these are much more likely—and focusing on them helps to turn them into reality.
10. If you can’t seem to make big decisions in life, it’s probably because you haven’t yet identified your ultimate destination.
11. Don’t say “someday”—setting a concrete date or timeframe is the only way to ensure success.
12. Avoid making the mistake of thinking you are your behavior. For example, you’re the person who behaved in a lazy way by failing to follow a healthy diet—you’re not a lazy person. This type of reframing emphasizes your power to change.
13. If you’re uninspired or unmotivated, try rearranging the furniture in your office or home for an immediate shift in perspective.
14. Respond to uncertainty or ambiguity with curiosity rather than criticism—this encourages you to generate productive solutions, rather than immediately putting a negative spin on everything.
15. If you want respect, find something you value about the other person and focus on it (in your mind) as you talk to them. You will subconsciously communicate your respect and attract it in return.
16. Staying in your comfort zone will lead to nothing except mediocrity. Try to find one way to step out of that zone every day.
17. Stop saying “I should” and start saying “I want.” This changes your whole focus to energy, drive, and optimism, moving away from obligation, pressure, and guilt.
18. Practice being alone, and learn how to truly enjoy your own company.
19. Instead of putting off the things that make you anxious, do them right away. This frees you from the tension and propels you into a sense of relief that carries you through the rest of the day.
20. If you want something, know that you have to do it or get it for yourself. By all means draw on the support of family, friends, colleagues therapists or life coaches, but accept that they can’t “fix” life for you.
21. Never ignore the dreams you have at night. They often provide answers to the questions that plague you throughout the day, so it’s well worth taking a moment in the morning to reflect on them (or jot them down).
22. Your morning ritual sets the tone for everything that’s to come, so design it carefully and make sure it’s positive, affirming, healthy and productive.
23. Turn off the news sometimes, or set specific time limits on your exposure. It’s important to be clued into world affairs, but not at the expense of your well-being.
24. When someone tells you that you’re “too much” in some way (e.g. “too organized” or “too caring”), this actually indicates your natural talents. Hone them, and recognize that your critics are simply trying to make up for weaknesses of their own.
Want more advice? Consider joining hundreds of students who have already started their journey to living their dream life. Wealth Beyond Reason 2.0 has been classed as the most ADVANCED course on The Law Of Attraction with never before seen insight from The Secret's Bob Doyle. With TONS of bonus material, be sure to check out this great life coaching opportunity now.