20 Extraordinary Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity
In a world fraught with wars, poverty, strife, and loneliness it's always good to remind ourselves that the war for humanity is far from lost…
Restore your faith in mankind. Check out these 20 incredible pictures capturing the human race at their very best.
1. “I'm sorry for how the church has treated you!”
This picture shows Chicago Christians who turned up at a gay pride parade to apologize for homophobia in the Church and show their support.
Photo Credit: Michelle Gantner / Maladjusted Media
2. Two Brave Norwegian Men Rescue A Sheep From The Ocean
3. Subways Selfless Gesture
4. Cute Cat Rescue
Fire-fighter administers oxygen to a cat rescued from a house fire.
Photo Credit: Chris Butler/AP
5. A Touching Exchange Between A Guatemalan Girl And A Tourist
6. A Lovely Birthday Surprise
7. A Man Jumps Into The Rough Waters To Save A Stranger's Drowning Shih Tzu
8. A Written Note On A Young Family's Bill
9. A Man Gives His Shoes To A Young, Homeless Girl In Rio de Janeiro
10. The Sign In The Window Of This Incredible Dry Cleaner's
11. An Officer Buys A Homeless Man Some Shoes
12. An Afghan Man Offers Tea To A Thirsty Soldier
13. Hussain, A 34-year-old Muslim, Helps An Elderly Lady With Her Bags At The Train Station In London
14. This Child's Parents Built His Halloween Costume Around His Wheelchair. Best Parents Ever?
15. A Homeless Man And His Dog Keep Each Other Warm
16. Israeli Woman Protects Palestinian Boy From Soldier…
17. Incredible Dad Spends The Day With His Son
18. Toddlers Demonstrate How There's Never A Bad Time For A Cuddle…
19. Inspirational 82-year-old Barber
20. Puppy Parade!
Even the smallest act of kindness can go a long way in helping to make the world an even better place. So ask yourself; what can you do today to help make the world that little bit brighter?
Let us know what you think of the pictures, or tell us your stories of bravery, comradery, unconditional kindness and love. You can either share your thoughts in the comments below or over at Facebook!
Update: 11th Nov 2015 – Our research has found that people interested in living a life they love have been getting great results using A Bug Free Mind.
Check out the comments below…
In a recent survey – 92% of the people who've read these life-changing books or watched the video training have had positive things happen to them and gone on to live life with no regrets.
Click Here to learn more and download the free tools.
“I've immersed myself in all of the motivation and mindset books for the last few years but Andy Shaw has managed to come up with a laser-focused approach that cut's right to the heart of how you actually make all that “stuff' work for you. So I'm really impressed. The value of this material will be limitless.” – Robert Whyte
“Hi Andy, Firstly a wonderful and fulfilling experience already and I am still absorbing Creating A Bug Free Mind. I got the books in December and I have deliberately taken time to follow this material. I am already noticing wonderful changes in my life. My partner has also noticed and true to your word slowly and surely I am becoming ever present and conscious. I am very grateful you have written this material and to you and all the members of the forum I am smiling and together we can wake the world. Thank you.” – Paul Baker
“This is truly different. This book is amazing. It really is different to what I've read before and I've done a lot of sole searching and personal development. This is truly different.” – Steve Skowryski