20 Quotes to Help You Never Feel Like A Failure Again
Imagine if you never felt afraid of failing again?
What dreams would you go for? What limitations and barriers would you smash through? In what ways would your life be any different to the way it is today?
Failure is an inevitable part of life; if we didn’t stumble and fall from time to time, how would we ever have the opportunity to learn and grow as individuals? If you’re not prone to failing and are yet to fail at anything, then this isn’t something to celebrate. It simply means that you haven’t dreamed big enough yet. It means that you are yet to step outside of your comfort zone, to put yourself out there in an effort to achieve or to be something truly great.
If your fear of failure is so big, that you’re too afraid to try for anything that you really want, then look no further. Below you will find 20 quotes that will show you that failure is nothing to fear at all, but instead, something to embrace – and even celebrate!
Read on, and redefine the way you think about failure.
1. ‘I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.’ – Michael Jordan
2. ‘The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.’ – Buddha
3. ‘There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible; the fear of failure.’ – Paulo Coelho
4. ‘Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.’ – Thomas Edison
5. ‘Don’t be afraid to fail. Don’t waste energy trying to cover up failure. Learn from your failures and go on to the next challenge. It’s ok to fail. If you’re not failing, you’re not growing.’ – H. Stanley Judd
6. ‘You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’ – Wayne Gretzky
7. ‘Remember that failure is an event, not a person.’ – Zig Ziglar
8. ‘Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.’ – Denis Waitley
9. ‘I really don’t think life is about the I-could-have-beens. Life is only about the I-tried-to-do. I don’t mind the failure but I can’t imagine that I’d forgive myself if I didn’t try.’ – Nikki Giovanni
10. ‘Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.’ – Steve Jobs
11. ‘It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.’ – Theodore Roosevelt
12. ‘There is no failure except in no longer trying.’ – Elbert Hubbard
13. ‘Failure is success if we learn from it.’ – Malcolm Forbes
14. ‘It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.' – Bill Gates
15. ‘You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.’ – Johnny Cash
16. ‘Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.’ – Mia Hamm
17. ‘One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.’ – Henry Ford
18. ‘For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.’ – Mary Kay Ash
19. ‘Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.’ – Anonymous
20. ‘Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.’ – Anonymous
in over 100 countries has helped us discover...
4 Proven Ways To
The Law of Attraction