20 Louise Hay Quotes To Brighten Your Day
Affirmations and quotes can be a brilliant tool for instigating positive change in a person’s life. So, if positive affirmations are what you’re looking for, then Louise Hay is the woman you need. She had written numerous books and created many programs all centered around teaching people how to use the Law of Attraction and affirmations to create positive and powerful transformation in their lives.
Want to apply some of Louise Hay's wisdom into your own life?
Here are 20 Louise Hay quotes to add a bit of sunshine to your day:
1. “Every thought we think is creating our future.”
2. “You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we’re not. We always have the power of our minds…Claim and consciously use your power.”
3. “Begin to recognize prosperity everywhere, and rejoice in it.”
4. “When we expand our thinking and beliefs our love flows freely. When we contract we shut ourselves off. Can you remember the last time when you were in love? Your heart went ahhh!! It was such a wonderful feeling. It is the same with loving yourself except that you will never leave once you have your love for yourself.Its with you for the rest of your life, so you want to make it the best relationship that you can have.”
5. “You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
6. “I say “Out” to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it.”
7. “Every time you meditate, every time you do visualization for healing, every time you say something for healing the whole planet, you are connecting with like-minded people all over the planet who are doing the same thing.”
8. “In the infinity of life where I am, All is perfect, whole and complete, I no longer choose to believe in old limitations and lack, I now choose to begin to see myself. As the Universe sees me — perfect, whole, and complete.”
9. “I have never understood the importance of having children memorize battle dates. It seems like such a waste of mental energy. Instead, we could teach them important subjects such as How the Mind Works, How to Handle Finances, How to Invest Money for Financial Security, How to be a Parent, How to Create Good Relationships, and How to Create and Maintain Self-Esteem and Self-Worth. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?.'”
10. “You are the only person who thinks in your mind! You are the power and authority in your world.”
11. “No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind.”
12. “Be ready for love when it does come. Prepare the field and be ready to nourish love. Be loving, and you will be lovable. Be open and receptive to love.”
13. “Self-approval and self-acceptance in the now are the main keys to positive changes in every area of our lives.”
14. “I grow spiritually when I accept responsibility for my life.”
15. “Be willing to take the first step, no matter how small it is. Concentrate on the fact that you are willing to learn. Absolute miracles will happen.”
16. “We may not know how to forgive, and we many not want to forgive; but the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing practice.”
17. “The past is over and done and cannot be changed. This is the only moment we can experience. Deep at the center of my being there is an infinite well of gratitude. I now allow this gratitude to fill my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very being. This gratitude radiates out from me in all directions, touching everything in my world, and returns to me as more to be grateful for. The more gratitude I feel, the more I am aware that the supply is endless.”
18. “If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you.”
19. “Love is the greatest healing power I know. Love can heal even the deepest and most painful memories because love brings the light of understanding to the darkest corners of our hearts and minds.”
20. “As I say YES to life, life says YES to me.”
Do you have a favorite out of these quotes? Tell us in the comments below!
Louise Hay was widely known for her powerful affirmations and believed that you can choose new thoughts and a way of thinking, in order to live a life you wish for and to become more positive, loving and prosperous. Click here to download this FREE MP3 to begin learning how to apply positive affirmations to your life.